Raith Rovers Football Club is offering a fantastic affordable opportunity for YOU to have your company or individual name seen across Scotland next season.
The club are looking for front and back of shirt sponsorship on a brand new eye catching away kit for next season.
Breaking away from the norm, the club is offering national and local businesses, groups, charities or even individuals the chance to enter a sponsorship draw at a cost of only £350 per entry.
The first prize will be your logo ⁄ name on the front of the new away kit for next season.
The second prize will be your logo ⁄ name on the back of the new away kit for next season.
First prize winners will also have their name ⁄ logo on all replica tops.
- You can have the name of one of your main business partners
- You can choose a charity of your choice
- You can have an individual name. It can be your own or you can have the memory of a loved one who was a dedicated Rovers supporter
In addition there are four other prizes:
- 3rd Prize – Match Sponsorship for up to ten guests at one game of our choice
- 4th Prize – Match Ball Sponsorship for up to six guests at one game of your choice
- 5th Prize – Hospitality for up to four guests at one game of your choice
- 6th Prize – Two weekly entries to Roary’s Super Lotto Draw for one year (meaning you could win up to £25,000)
Tickets go on sale from 26th November until 8th January and can be purchased from Stark’s Park, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Each entrant will receive acknowledgement in the match day programme.
The prize draw will take place at a Sponsorship Reception evening in the Raith Suite at Stark’s Park on Monday 11th January, where Ray McKinnon will make the draw.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each entry costs £350 for one ticket
- You can enter as many times as you like at a cost of £350 per entry
- Raith Rovers is a non-political and non-religious organisation, and therefore any entries of a political or religious nature will be invalid
- Raith Rovers reserve the right to invalidate entries which may be likely to cause offence – ie – acronyms which may contain subliminal messages.